Compact as a extremely well made insulated cooler can be and highly portable with molded handles as well has rope handles. The Orion 25 is easily transported by car or kayak, and the preferred size for shorter outings and day to weekend use. It makes a good casting platform on small watercraft like SUPs, canoe, or fishing boats. We love this one because you can carry it solo. Like all Orion coolers the rail system on the side can hold any rail accessory or the Orion seat back. What is the Rail system for? mounting fishing pole holders, the side tray, or any Ram mount accessories.
- One of a kind coolers, is made in Sparta Tennessee.
- Built in foam pad on top of lid
- 4 corner bottle openers brushed aluminum corners that are also great for securing with cable or cables.
- Strap mounts above each side handle
- Nylon corded rope with a rubber handle, also has molded in handles above nylon rope handle.
- strap notch on sides for securing with Orion tie down cam straps. (Tie Down cam straps not included)
- Interior tray to keep some items high and dry, optional waterproof LED light mounted on tray ( LED light not included)
- Heavy Duty Drain Plug
- Unique colors made from Jackson Kayak plastics that are mixed to have a one of a kind cooler.
- Rail system on sides above handles.
Orion 25 Quart
Capacity: 25.16 quarts Dimensions: 16.75”H x 20.5”W x 16.75”D Weight: 21.5 lbs